Monday 31 October 2011

We Have a Song!

I don't even know how we came to deciding about this song, and I am not even sure if it is 'OUR SONG' but it is the song that we've asked someone to sing at our wedding. It'll be in the reception as it isn't a hymn. So it's definitely going to be the focus... on second thoughts, it probably is our song.

Herrrrre it is:



Love, love, love it.

I also like the original version by The Calling, but this one is just so much more ME and ADAM. :D The colours are still the same for now. I know Emily and Bethany will look in burgundy but we will have to wait until the new season dresses come in, in March/April so the others can choose a spring coloured dress.

The theme of the wedding is: A wish come true

It was: Make a wish
But a charity I think has copyright to that but 'A wish come true' is just as good.


I think things are slowly but surely getting there. We have invitations on the go, Emily & Bethany are trying dresses on on Saturday, I hopefully get mine in November. The numbers for the guest list should hopefully be done by then so the invites will be nearly ready to go. AND THEN... we have all the hussle and bussle of Christmas haha ohhh fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment