Thursday 8 December 2011

Update - FYI!

I haven't posted in ages because I've been doing a million other stuff. I say everything is kind of coming together but there is still a long way to go yet and I still have a lot of phone calls to make, and for those people who know me... I hate making phone calls. I've decided I really should keep this upto date more often.


...Or rather when I slipped on the black ice the other day and tore all the ligaments in my ankle and have been told it could be at least 3 weeks before I go back to work, I've kinda had a lot of time to myself so I haven't really had much else to do besides prepare for the wedding.

So, what has been happening since the 27th November?

I rang someone re: food for the wedding. We're having a buffet.

I've asked people to start collecting glass bottles of any kind, which is good for those people I know who drink alcohol or anything in a glass bottle haha for my centre pieces at the wedding. (More on this later)


I have a lot of ideas in my head that I told a friend about the other day, I thought it was a rather large mishmash of ideas but they seemed to really like it. So I am going to see if it'll work.

We're having round tables at the wedding and organza sashes, which I have found online for quite cheap, but I can't decide whether to buy the material online or from the market in town for cheap.


I bought some templates for the invites which will be printed January and the flowers should be getting sorted in January, as is the cake and bridesmaid dresses. We're going to be buying them online because they're cheaper and custom made so they will definitely fit. I just haven't heard anything positive about online buying yet.

This post is quite long because I haven't been posting daily but since I am strapped up in a pot until who knows when I will post more often so I hope you can keep up with me :D

getting married in days

1 comment:

  1. I totally recommend online buying. I got my wedding dress from a little chinese seller off eBay! Just make sure to check how legit all websites are, and that you'll be entitled to refunds/compensation if articles are lost in transit or don't fit!x

    ReplyDelete