Friday 30 December 2011

The Day After and Thanks

I have been checking over the dresses that me and a bridesmaid picked last night and i have come to the conclusion that there really is no point in trying to choose any dresses at all because there are always different ones on sale at different places so unless we have the money to get the dress here and now we are pretty much stuck.

I am buying the dresses online because they are cheaper and easier to access for all 5 bridesmaids because I want them all to wear the same dress but all 5 bridesmaids are from different places so buying online I can just send them the link and voila all good.

This thanks is for Bethany (my sister) for the 3am help when I was stressing and also for Amy my friend who has offered to let me borrow some things from her wedding; and they were things I really wanted to buy but were too expensive.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment