Thursday 22 March 2012

My Northern Bridal Shower

Sadly, my future in law family couldn't come to my bridal shower in Bradford due to the amount of time it would take to travel and work commitments so they asked if they could organise something for when I came up. To which I said yes but not a spa.

I left the planning of the day in the trusty hands of my future mother in law, Jen and my fiancees brothers fiancee (haha work that one out), Monica.

We had my bridal shower today which was more of a tour of Newcastle and Gateshead quayside. It was a wonderful sunny day and I have done at least four things I have never done before:

Got a manicure

Gone to the Baltic Contemporary Museum

Gone to the Laing Museum

Walked over the Millenium Bridge

Oh, and, we went inside the Sage on the quayside.

Can I just say that right now, I love Newcastle and cannot wait to move up here.

I will explain more tomorrow what we did today but I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment